Maquoketa Lawyers Serving Clients in Eastern Iowa
Personal Injury · Criminal Defense · Business Law · Estate Planning & Probate · General Practice
Whether you need assistance with a divorce dispute, real estate transaction, estate plan or other legal matter, you can rely on the Maquoketa attorneys at Schoenthaler Kahler Reich & Petersen. The firm handles cases in a wide range of practice areas, including the following:
- Family law (divorce, child custody, child support, property division, alimony, paternity, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, adoption, domestic violence protective orders, etc.)
- Real estate (residential and commercial purchase and sale agreements, lease drafting and negotiations, landlord-tenant disputes, zoning and land use issues, partitions, etc.)
- Estate planning and probate (wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, probate administration, special needs planning, business succession planning, farm planning, etc.)
- Personal injury (car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, farm accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, defective products, wrongful death, etc.)
- Criminal and juvenile law (drunk driving charges, other alcohol-related charges, drug charges, theft charges, assault and other violent crime charges, juvenile charges, etc.)
- Business law (business entity formation, corporate maintenance, business dissolution, contract drafting and negotiation, agricultural law, commercial litigation, etc.)
- Tax Preparation
In addition to the areas above, the firm has also gained substantial experience in tax law, municipal law and agricultural law. In all of these practice areas, the firm is fully prepared to represent clients’ interests in alternative dispute resolution proceedings, at trial and on appeal.
Schoenthaler Kahler Reich & Petersen serves clients throughout eastern Iowa. The firm handles personal injury claims and some other litigation matters on a no recovery, no fee basis. To schedule an initial consultation, please contact the firm at or by e-mail.